How Do You Spell KAO?
Correct spelling for the English word "KAO" is [k_ˈaʊ], [kˈa͡ʊ], [kˈaʊ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for KAO
- These are in general a fine sort of clay called Kao lin which is a species of Soap rock and a granite called Pe tun tse composed chiefly of quartz the proportion of mica being very small - "Travels in China, Containing Descriptions, Observations, and Comparisons, Made and Collected in the Course of a Short Residence at the Imperial Palace of Yuen-Min-Yuen, and on a Subsequent Journey through the Country from Pekin to Canton" by John Barrow
- With this scrupulous resolve Kao took his last possession and carrying it into the field he consumed it with fire beneath Hing's orange tree - "The Mirror of Kong Ho" by Ernest Bramah
- In Quiangan I saw a fang' kao or lance shaped blade made in Sapao having six faces on each side - "The Bontoc Igorot" by Albert Ernest Jenks
- After seven days Kao reflected again - "The Mirror of Kong Ho" by Ernest Bramah
- Although he had forgotten Kao completely in the division he had now definitely concluded the arrangement nor to his failing powers did it appear possible to make a just allotment on any other lines - "The Mirror of Kong Ho" by Ernest Bramah