How Do You Spell KAPPA?
Correct spelling for the English word "kappa" is [k_ˈa_p_ə], [kˈapə], [kˈapə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for KAPPA
Below is the list of 43 misspellings for the word "kappa". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for KAPPA
- In addition we have the second kappa bomb - "The Flying Legion" by George Allan England
- They told him all their news what games had been won who had made Phi Beta Kappa and what had happened at the frat - "The Witness" by Grace Livingston Hill Lutz
- Boyce in his Phi Beta Kappa address at Harvard in 1911 declared James to be the third representative philosopher whom America has produced - "Edward Caldwell Moore Outline of the History of Christian Thought Since Kant" by Edward Moore
- One of Mr Emerson's biographers has claimed that his Phi Beta Kappa Oration was our Declaration of Literary Independence - "The Complete PG Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr." by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (The Physician and Poet not the Jurist)
- His splendid oration pronounced August 26 1824 at Cambridge before the Society of Phi Beta Kappa closing with the beautiful apostrophe to Lafayette who was present placed him before the public as one of the greatest and most accomplished orators who had ever appeared in America - "The American Union Speaker" by John D. Philbrick