How Do You Spell KARAN?
Correct spelling for the English word "Karan" is [k_ˈa_ɹ_ə_n], [kˈaɹən], [kˈaɹən]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for KARAN
- She doubtless had a closet full of Donna Karan suits but she came to the door in pre faded jeans and a striped sweater - "Life Blood" by Thomas Hoover
- He turned slowly to Karan Singh - "The Moghul" by Thomas Hoover
- I have frequently seen karan jamara disposing of hard shelled beetles as big in bulk as some birds and the strongest of butterflies once entangled is powerless - "Tropic Days" by E. J. Banfield
- You see Maharana Karan Singh and his father Amar Singh before him have had a treaty of peace with Arangbar for almost ten years after many decades of bloody war between Mewar and the Moghuls - "The Moghul" by Thomas Hoover
- The greatest Rajput nobles are waiting to see whether Maharana Karan Singh of Udaipur will decide to openly support him - "The Moghul" by Thomas Hoover