How Do You Spell KASHMIR?
Correct spelling for the English word "kashmir" is [k_ˈa_ʃ_m_iə], [kˈaʃmi͡ə], [kˈaʃmiə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for KASHMIR
Below is the list of 21 misspellings for the word "kashmir". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for KASHMIR
- But in Kashmir alas - "A Holiday in the Happy Valley with Pen and Pencil" by T. R. Swinburne
- One of the first questions I asked was what had become of the Kashmir Company and then first heard the following curious incident - "With Kelly to Chitral" by William George Laurence Beynon
- And the roses of Kashmir where men of one family must serve forty generations before they get the secrets where they press out a ton of petals for a pound of essential oil - "Son of Power" by Will Levington Comfort and Zamin Ki Dost
- Kashmir grapes are considered a rare delicacy in Calcutta - "Autobiography of a YOGI" by Paramhansa Yogananda
- Here we crossed the bridge which brought us to the right bank of the river from Kashmir to British territory - "A Holiday in the Happy Valley with Pen and Pencil" by T. R. Swinburne