How Do You Spell KASPER?
Correct spelling for the English word "Kasper" is [k_ˈa_s_p_ə], [kˈaspə], [kˈaspə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for KASPER
- Kasper has attended to my orders like a real good fellow - "The Man-Wolf and Other Tales" by Emile Erckmann and Alexandre Chatrian
- Let us be off exclaimed Kasper - "The Invasion of France in 1814" by Ã‰mile Erckmann Alexandre Chatrian
- You are too much of a gentleman dear Kasper - "The Dean's Watch 1897" by Erckmann-Chatrian
- A single glance brought Kasper to his side made him bring such and such a bottle or bring the dish he required - "The Man-Wolf and Other Tales" by Emile Erckmann and Alexandre Chatrian
- Kasper he said on second thoughts it seems more suitable for me to go to the bailiff - "The Dean's Watch 1897" by Erckmann-Chatrian