How Do You Spell KAT?
Correct spelling for the English word "Kat" is [k_ˈa_t], [kˈat], [kˈat]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for KAT
- The kat yu' fong the dwelling of the poor consists of a one story structure built on the ground with the earth for the floor - "The Bontoc Igorot" by Albert Ernest Jenks
- I wouldn't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you Kitty Kat - "Blue Bonnet's Ranch Party" by C. E. Jacobs Edyth Ellerbeck Read
- Their mountaineer habits separate them from The Katodi outcasts who take their name from preparing the kat or cat echu and who hang about the villages of the plains - "The Ethnology of the British Colonies and Dependencies" by Robert Gordon Latham
- Yu hav got to ketch and tie all yure yung ones hed and foot for Mark luvs babys only in theory yu hav got to send yure favorite kat over to the nabors and hide yure poodle - "Mark Twain, A Biography, 1835-1910, Complete The Personal And Literary Life Of Samuel Langhorne Clemens" by Albert Bigelow Paine Last Updated: February 20, 2009
- Why did you hang that kit kat of yourself behind the door Haward - "Audrey" by Mary Johnston