How Do You Spell KATANA?
Correct spelling for the English word "Katana" is [katˈɑːnə], [katˈɑːnə], [k_a_t_ˈɑː_n_ə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for KATANA
- Besides the katana the samurai carried also a short sword about nine and a half inches long called wakizashi - "Japan" by David Murray
- Mago and Hiketes perceiving this determined to take Katana from which place the besieged drew their supplies and they sailed from Syracuse with the best of their troops - "Plutarch's Lives, Volume I (of 4)" by Plutarch
- She suspected he had something to do with Bartlett's incredible collection of Japanese katana - "Syndrome" by Thomas Hoover
- Immediately several cities sent ambassadors and joined Timoleon as did also Mamercus the despot of Katana a man of warlike tastes and great wealth who made an alliance with him - "Plutarch's Lives, Volume I (of 4)" by Plutarch
- He despatched to Syracuse a citizen of Katana who informed the Syracusans that if they desired to seize the camp and arms of the Athenians they would only have to appoint a day and to march in force to Katana - "Plutarch's Lives Volume III." by Plutarch