How Do You Spell KATH?
Correct spelling for the English word "Kath" is [k_ˈa_θ], [kˈaθ], [kˈaθ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for KATH
- I've applied for leave on purpose to help Kath protect you and I expect to put on a suit of chain armour under my clothes - "Lady-Betty-Across-the-Water" by Lowell, Orson
- So went to bed where eagerly his sicknesse Pursu'd him still and three nights after this About the houre of eight which he himselfe Foretold should be his last full of Repentance Continuall Meditations Teares and Sorrowes He gaue his Honors to the world agen His blessed part to Heauen and slept in peace Kath - "Henry-VIII" by Shakespeare, William
- Fortunately the storm had greatly abated and there was less external noise to drown the sounds within where Montgomery was now shouting at the top of his voice K K Kath arine - "The Brass Bound Box" by Evelyn Raymond
- Oh I told Kath what I thought of her for trying to trap you - "Lady-Betty-Across-the-Water" by Lowell, Orson
- Nobody could get near you but Tom Doremus and he wouldn't if Kath hadn't been afraid of Mrs Van der Windt - "Lady-Betty-Across-the-Water" by Lowell, Orson