How Do You Spell KICK?
Correct spelling for the English word "kick" is [ kˈɪk] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for kick
Below is the list of 9 misspellings for the word "kick". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- kik (21.4%)
- kicken (7.1%)
- cick (7.1%)
- klick (14.3%)
- kock (7.1%)
- kck (14.3%)
- ick (7.1%)
- kickk (14.3%)
- knick (7.1%)
Usage Examples for kick
- The playing fields, the game, the black round ball in his arms, and finally the kick on the ankle. - "Real Ghost Stories" by William T. Stead
- Don't kick up any fuss. - "The Rustlers of Pecos County" by Zane Grey
- Without a word he gave the dog a kick - "Edgar Saltus: The Man" by Marie Saltus
- Mr. Bundercombe continued, there's nothing the matter with Mr. Walmsley; but I come from a country where there's a bit more kick about politics, and I pretty soon made up my mind that the kick wasn't on the side my young friend belongs to. - "An Amiable Charlatan" by E. Phillips Oppenheim
- Not that she would be likely to kick up a row, you know, but- well, for policy's sake. - "The Hollow of Her Hand" by George Barr McCutcheon