How Do You Spell KITTY?
Correct spelling for the English word "kitty" is [ kˈɪti] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for kitty
Below is the list of 4 misspellings for the word "kitty". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- kity (30.8%)
- kittys (23.1%)
- kittey (30.8%)
- killy (15.4%)
Usage Examples for kitty
- Kitty turned back again and was silent. - "The Marriage of William Ashe" by Mrs. Humphry Ward
- Why don't you call me Kitty - "Puss in Boots, Jr., and the Good Gray Horse" by David Cory
- Phil had told Kitty that she would like Patches. - "When A Man's A Man" by Harold Bell Wright
- " I've no idea," replied Kitty - "Loyal to the School" by Angela Brazil
- " Not if I come here; it's so pleasant I'd like to stay all my life," and Kitty took a long breath, as if her troubles were over now. - "Work: A Story of Experience" by Louisa May Alcott