How Do You Spell LABELLED?
Correct spelling for the English word "labelled" is [l_ˈeɪ_b_əl_d], [lˈe͡ɪbə͡ld], [lˈeɪbəld]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for LABELLED
Below is the list of 37 misspellings for the word "labelled". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for LABELLED
- The other day I found myself arrested before a shop window by a large photograph labelled 'The Heart of New York - "Imaginary Interviews" by W. D. Howells
- Then he groped on along the right hand wall to learn the size of the chamber and was immediately thankful that his own passage was safely marked for he came on another opening and another and another and labelled them carefully in his mind One two three - "A Maid of the Silver Sea" by John Oxenham
- With an effort he controlled it now dropped the sovereign into the box labelled Church Repairs and walked slowly out - "The White Wolf and Other Fireside Tales" by Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch
- No one is more loud or insistent than he who has just ceased to be labelled new - "The Loom of Youth" by Alec Waugh
- And every one had received from the Contractor a little powder in a box like a small snuff box labelled Soy - "The City Curious" by Jean de BosschÃ¨re