How Do You Spell LABELLING?
Correct spelling for the English word "Labelling" is [l_ˈeɪ_b_əl_ɪ_ŋ], [lˈe͡ɪbə͡lɪŋ], [lˈeɪbəlɪŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for LABELLING
Below is the list of 34 misspellings for the word "labelling". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for LABELLING
- I found him in the act of attending to the labelling of his luggage and when he had seen it safely on the van we strolled down the platform together - "My Strangest Case" by Guy Boothby
- This she did as soon as Miss Breezy had prepared tea with something of the ceremony of the Japanese and arranged herself to be entertained by the child for whose temperament she had found some excuse by labelling it French - "The Rustle of Silk" by Cosmo Hamilton
- There was a tremendous bustle going on at the rear of the premises where a whole army of packers carriers postmen and porters were hurrying about letting down toys from the loft packing them labelling them to places far and wide loading them on huge vans which came rumbling in and out of the courtyard with cracking of whips and parting shouts of Good luck - "The Rainbow Book Tales of Fun & Fancy" by Mabel Henriette Spielmann
- The laces known as Pillow Guipure are somewhat open to question the authorities at South Kensington Museum agreeing to differ and labelling most of the specimens Italian or Flemish - "Chats on Old Lace and Needlework" by Emily Leigh Lowes
- A proper comprehension of this point of view will make us chary of labelling Indian thought as pessimistic on the ground that it promises the soul something which we are inclined to call unconsciousness - "Hinduism and Buddhism, Vol I. (of 3) An Historical Sketch" by Charles Eliot