How Do You Spell LABORIOUSLY?
Correct spelling for the English word "laboriously" is [l_ɐ_b_ˈɔː_ɹ_ɪ__ə_s_l_ɪ], [lɐbˈɔːɹɪəslɪ], [lɐbˈɔːɹɪəslɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for LABORIOUSLY
Below is the list of 7 misspellings for the word "laboriously". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for LABORIOUSLY
- I could hardly believe that I had actually wasted hours of precious time in worrying myself and everybody else in the house about the best means of laboriously entertaining a lively high spirited girl who was perfectly capable without an effort on her own part or on ours of entertaining herself - "The Queen of Hearts" by Wilkie Collins Last Updated: January 3, 2009
- They talked together at top speed and for the moment forgot all about the mules they had so laboriously re packed and when they looked behind them they found they had their work to do over again - "Bring Me His Ears" by Clarence E. Mulford
- We drag our sabots out of the clay laboriously - "The New Book Of Martyrs" by Georges Duhamel
- Laboriously he edged himself forward - "Little Eve Edgarton" by Eleanor Hallowell Abbott
- He had laboriously collected all the evidence and had added his arguments the result offers a curious instance of acute reasoning on a wrong principle - "Curiosities of Literature, Vol. 3 (of 3)" by Isaac Disraeli