How Do You Spell LABYRINTHINE?
Correct spelling for the English word "labyrinthine" is [l_ˈa_b_ɪ_ɹ_ˌɪ_n_θ_aɪ_n], [lˈabɪɹˌɪnθa͡ɪn], [lˈabɪɹˌɪnθaɪn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for LABYRINTHINE
Below is the list of 11 misspellings for the word "labyrinthine". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for LABYRINTHINE
- It seems to have been customary to orient the temple doorway that is to place it on the eastern side and to build as in the king's houses dark and labyrinthine passageways located in the west end of the sanctum where stood two or three black idols facing eastward - "Virginia Architecture in the Seventeenth Century" by Henry Chandlee Forman
- From weeks of tortuous self examination she emerged into this knowledge as one comes out of a labyrinthine cavern into sunshine - "The Inner Shrine" by Basil King
- We drank coffee I paid the bill and we went about rambling through the labyrinthine alleys of the Villa Aldobrandini - "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons" by Jacques Casanova de Seingalt
- He couldn't bring himself to force his way through the labyrinthine tangle of circumstances that surrounded her - "Balloons" by Elizabeth Bibesco
- Dissolving wind persuading little voices musical beyond the domain of music that he knew quick poignant vistas of glades where the light spent itself in its longed for liberty of colour labyrinthine ways of shadow that taught the necessity of mystery - "Romance Island" by Zona Gale