How Do You Spell LACERATIONS?
Correct spelling for the English word "Lacerations" is [l_ˌa_s_ə_ɹ_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n_z], [lˌasəɹˈe͡ɪʃənz], [lˌasəɹˈeɪʃənz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for LACERATIONS
Below is the list of 17 misspellings for the word "lacerations". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for LACERATIONS
- And that he bleeding as he was himself from the lacerations of the violent rending asunder from his wife to whom he had been as he had told her devoted that he should oh no it wasn't possible and she hung her head shocked at her thoughts - "Vera" by Elisabeth von Arnim
- In it are distinctly shown lacerations about the neck and the lower portion of the abdomen as if they had been produced by the claws of some huge and ferocious animal - "The Beetle A Mystery" by Richard Marsh
- Rafaela's nose was all bloody her forehead was bruised and her hands bore lacerations - "Their Son; The Necklace" by Eduardo Zamacois
- Although the doctor may not arrive until after the child is born he frequently renders valuable service in expelling the placenta or in sewing up lacerations - "The Prospective Mother A Handbook for Women During Pregnancy" by J. Morris Slemons
- His gentle nature shrunk from every blow as if the poor flowers could feel and suffer under those cruel lacerations - "Norston's Rest" by Ann S. Stephens