How Do You Spell LACKADAISICAL?
Correct spelling for the English word "lackadaisical" is [l_ˌa_k_ɐ_d_ˈeɪ_z_ɪ_k_əl], [lˌakɐdˈe͡ɪzɪkə͡l], [lˌakɐdˈeɪzɪkəl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for LACKADAISICAL
Below is the list of 17 misspellings for the word "lackadaisical". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for LACKADAISICAL
- And now Mrs Fleming broke forth in just such a lackadaisical tearful tone as one would have expected to issue from her lips - "Bessie Bradford's Prize" by Joanna H. Mathews
- Marriage is a lackadaisical proceeding at best but there is no resource - "Paul Clifford, Complete" by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- Then for the first time Stafford King discovered how closely his lackadaisical chief had followed the developments of the past few months - "Jack O' Judgment" by Edgar Wallace
- In this world of lackadaisical automatons who never appreciated the here and now the beauty of the human frame was there to be shown by discerning artists - "An Apostate: Nawin of Thais" by Steven Sills
- A sort of professional dealer in sharp speeches that goes about the world with a lackadaisical manner and a handsome ballet girl dangling on to his coat tails - "The Gadfly" by E. L. Voynich