How Do You Spell M?
Correct spelling for the English word "m" is [ ˈɛm] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for M
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "M". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- thourely (12.5%)
- mi (25.0%)
- iam (12.5%)
- mt (12.5%)
- 3m (12.5%)
- m20 (25.0%)
Usage Examples for M
- Miss M Kroh was to play the organ and direct the music and the sisters were to sing. - "Sixty Years of California Song" by Margaret Blake-Alverson
- M Comte sees none of these difficulties. - "Auguste Comte and Positivism" by John-Stuart Mill
- M de Presles saw that this was so. - "Fantômas" by Pierre Souvestre Marcel Allain
- Yes, M de Clagny. - "Bijou" by Gyp
- " I remember; it was in Paris, at the house of the governor of the Bastile, M Delaunay. - "Old Fritz and the New Era" by Louise Muhlbach