How Do You Spell MAAM?
Correct spelling for the English word "MAAM" is [m_ˈɑː_m], [mˈɑːm], [mˈɑːm]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for MAAM
- I say nothing to you maam I regard you with respect and affection - "Misalliance" by George Bernard Shaw
- The beggars in the porch were more clamorous than ever the maam sahibs being especially entreated to bestow their charity - "Notes of an Overland Journey Through France and Egypt to Bombay" by Miss Emma Roberts
- His strength regained his bodily vigour restored he had made a long day's journey to reach home and it was about ten o'clock of a bright and starry night that he crossed the mountains that lie between Ballinrobe and Maam - "St. Patrick's Eve" by Charles James Lever
- The Maam and the Missie are still asleep in that tent or at least the Maam is for the Missie is helping Dogeetah her father to nurse Baas Stephen who has an ugly wound - "Allan and the Holy Flower" by H. Rider Haggard
- A few miles farther on is the village of Maam set in the midst of magnificent scenery at the intersection of two valleys one running to the west and one to the south closed in by the wildest bleakest ruggedest of mountains - "The Charm of Ireland" by Burton Egbert Stevenson