How Do You Spell MACARONIS?
Correct spelling for the English word "Macaronis" is [m_ˌa_k_ɐ_ɹ_ˈəʊ_n_ɪ_z], [mˌakɐɹˈə͡ʊnɪz], [mˌakɐɹˈəʊnɪz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MACARONIS
Below is the list of 30 misspellings for the word "macaronis". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for MACARONIS
- Of late we of the states have manufactured our own boots and all citizens wear them save the macaronis - "Peggy Owen and Liberty" by Lucy Foster Madison
- And tell the cap'n to pull them macaronis out of the hold and start two of 'em to trimmin' some of that stone to starboard - "Tom Grogan" by F. Hopkinson Smith
- The fops the wits the macaronis the bloods the Corinthians all had discovered Peg long before this time - "Superwomen" by Albert Payson Terhune
- But I who have been at sea before took my rations and can of flip very contentedly being determined to put a good face on everything before our fine English macaronis and show that a Virginia gentleman is as good as the best of 'em - "The Virginians" by William Makepeace Thackeray
- Young macaronis are oft known to give girls hundreds of pounds and get nothing in return - "Janice Meredith" by Paul Leicester Ford