How Do You Spell MACARTHUR?
Correct spelling for the English word "macarthur" is [m_ˈa_k_ɑː_θ_ə], [mˈakɑːθə], [mˈakɑːθə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MACARTHUR
Below is the list of 18 misspellings for the word "macarthur". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for MACARTHUR
- The last thing MacArthur did before leaving England for New South Wales was to fight a duel - "The Naval Pioneers of Australia" by Louis Becke and Walter Jeffery
- It is old Sheen Macarthur I am speaking to - "The Best Psychic Stories" by Various
- MacArthur wanted to develop the resources of the colony and improve his farm at the same time and that he had it in him to do these things is proved by after events - "The Naval Pioneers of Australia" by Louis Becke and Walter Jeffery
- Douglas MacArthur made an unforgettable farewell to a country he loved and served so well - "State of the Union Addresses of Ronald Reagan" by Ronald Reagan
- Macarthur proposed to sell his flock at their value to a company and on credit on condition that the company procured a grant from the crown for pasture - "The History of Tasmania, Volume I (of 2)" by John West