How Do You Spell MACEDONIA?
Correct spelling for the English word "macedonia" is [m_ˌa_s_ɪ_d_ˈəʊ_n_iə], [mˌasɪdˈə͡ʊni͡ə], [mˌasɪdˈəʊniə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MACEDONIA
Below is the list of 12 misspellings for the word "macedonia". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for MACEDONIA
- The first was a slip along the southern slope of the Balkans in Northern Thrace and Macedonia which had fallen into the hands of the Bulgarians and become completely Slavonized - "The Byzantine Empire" by Charles William Chadwick Oman
- I cried do you mean to say he was on board the Monarch of Macedonia - "A Crime of the Under-seas" by Guy Boothby
- She was evidently under the impression that the Macedonia was unarmed - "Danger! and Other Stories" by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Emathia was part of Macedonia but the word is used loosely for Thessaly or Macedonia - "Pharsalia; Dramatic Episodes of the Civil Wars" by Lucan
- Encouraged by a vision they crossed into Macedonia and found fields white for the harvest - "The Making of the New Testament" by Benjamin W. Bacon