How Do You Spell MACHE?
Correct spelling for the English word "mache" is [ mˈaʃ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MACHE
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "MACHE". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- machie (100.0%)
Usage Examples for MACHE
- " Gordon- Fuller"- two paper- mache figures- one representing a young man full of Gordon gin, the other representing a young man fuller. - "Perfect Behavior A Guide for Ladies and Gentlemen in all Social Crises" by Donald Ogden Stewart
- Why, look at our two others yonder: they have papier- mache faces, too! - "Fruitfulness Fecondite" by Emile Zola
- Thus, for example, in the case of the present engagement of Richard Roe to Dorothy Doe it would be " unique" to have the first course at luncheon consist of a diminutive candy or paper- mache doe seated amorously upon a heart shaped order of a shad roe. - "Perfect Behavior A Guide for Ladies and Gentlemen in all Social Crises" by Donald Ogden Stewart
- He had a number of others both large and small with paper mache heads, leather bodies, and clay arms and legs. - "The Chinese Boy and Girl" by Isaac Taylor Headland
- He's the first finished, since the fight ends offstage so Macduff can carry back a red- necked papier- mache head of him and show it to the audience. - "No Great Magic" by Fritz Reuter Leiber