How Do You Spell MACHIAVELLIAN?
Correct spelling for the English word "machiavellian" is [m_ˌeɪ_ʃ_ə_v_ˈɛ_l_iə_n], [mˌe͡ɪʃəvˈɛli͡ən], [mˌeɪʃəvˈɛliən]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MACHIAVELLIAN
Below is the list of 22 misspellings for the word "machiavellian". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for MACHIAVELLIAN
- He began to understand the forces that compelled her to resort to this Machiavellian plan for revenge on them - "The Hollow of Her Hand" by George Barr McCutcheon
- There was a peculiar look of Machiavellian sagacity in his face which irritated Renshaw - "Frontier Stories" by Bret Harte
- Saturated though he was with Machiavellian theories a man of one book and that book The Prince Cromwell lost all by his inability to read the bent of Henry's mind and purpose - "Studies from Court and Cloister" by J.M. Stone
- The bloody tyrant the hesitating avenger the Machiavellian villain come hence - "Tragedy" by Ashley H. Thorndike
- He had a reputation for Machiavellian dexterity but I found that he was an accident rather than an actuality - "The Plum Tree" by David Graham Phillips