How Do You Spell MACHINELIKE?
Correct spelling for the English word "machinelike" is [m_ə_ʃ_ˈiː_n_l_aɪ_k], [məʃˈiːnla͡ɪk], [məʃˈiːnlaɪk]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for MACHINELIKE
- The pedestals of the feet huge and massive as foundations for sixteen inch guns fell with machinelike precision stamping gigantically - "The Metal Monster" by A. Merritt
- Bonbright Foote saw how his company crushed the strike how ruthlessly with machinelike certainty and lack of heart it went ahead undeviatingly careless of obstructions indifferent to human beings in its path - "Youth Challenges" by Clarence B Kelland
- Forty nine seconds for the half and still the five ran true and strong with no change in the long steady machinelike strides - "Loaded Dice" by Ellery H. Clark
- Prester Kleig had scarcely entered the Secret Room than the hated voice of Moyen again broke upon the ears of the machinelike Secret Agents - "Astounding Stories of Super-Science April 1930" by Various
- He executed the tee shot with the machinelike precision of the veteran golfer stance swing and follow through standardised by years of experience - "Fore!" by Charles Emmett Van Loan