How Do You Spell MACINTOSH?
Correct spelling for the English word "macintosh" is [m_ˈa_k_ɪ_n_t_ˌɒ_ʃ], [mˈakɪntˌɒʃ], [mˈakɪntˌɒʃ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MACINTOSH
Below is the list of 11 misspellings for the word "macintosh". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for MACINTOSH
- No The chap in the macintosh is thirteen - "Ulysses" by James Joyce
- I hear that Felsenburgh is a Mason observed Monsignor Macintosh the Cathedral Administrator - "Lord of the World" by Robert Hugh Benson
- Jed Macintosh got cleaned out night before last he retorted - "Six Feet Four" by Jackson Gregory
- Macintosh Hook had no strong support - "Abraham Lincoln" by John Drinkwater
- The man in the brown macintosh loves a lady who is dead - "Ulysses" by James Joyce