How Do You Spell MACKAY?
Correct spelling for the English word "Mackay" is [m_ˈa_k_eɪ], [mˈake͡ɪ], [mˈakeɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for MACKAY
- It was a muscular trick Mr Mackay told me - "Writing for Vaudeville" by Brett Page
- Janet Mackay is on it - "The Monk of Hambleton" by Armstrong Livingston
- The Century Company New York 1920 Mackay Constance D'Arcy Costumes and Scenery for Amateurs - "Contemporary One-Act Plays Compiler: B. Roland Lewis" by Sir James M. Barrie George Middleton Althea Thurston Percy Mackaye Lady Augusta Gregor Eugene Pillot Anton Tchekov Bosworth Crocker Alfred Kreymborg Paul Greene Arthur Hopkins Paul Hervieu Jeannette Marks Oscar M. Wolff David Pinski Beulah Bornstead Herma
- But I looked and I saw Lieutenant Barnwell in tears and I saw Sergeant Mackay in tears and I saw Rhodes in tears and I broke down utterly - "Who Goes There?" by Blackwood Ketcham Benson
- Mackay beckoned to a man standing in a window presenting him to Kennedy as Doctor Blake - "The Film Mystery" by Arthur B. Reeve