How Do You Spell MACKENZIE?
Correct spelling for the English word "mackenzie" is [m_ə_k_ˈɛ_n_z_ɪ], [məkˈɛnzɪ], [məkˈɛnzɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MACKENZIE
Below is the list of 33 misspellings for the word "mackenzie". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for MACKENZIE
- In summer time overland runners canoe and company steamers bear the mail to the forts of Hudson Bay of the Saskatchewan of the Rockies and the MacKenzie - "The Story of the Trapper" by A. C. Laut
- Mr H Van Rooyen associated his people with the Natives in their present struggle for existence and Dr J E Mackenzie who spoke on behalf of the Europeans made a fine speech - "Native-Life-in-South-Africa" by Plaatje, Sol (Solomon Tshekisho)
- I think we are now in possession of the facts said Miss Mackenzie - "The Rebel of the School" by Mrs. L. T. Meade
- But in the way Mackenzie smoked the pipe it was more in the nature of a sacrifice to his gods of romance than even a mild dissipation - "The Flockmaster of Poison Creek" by George W. Ogden
- When we returned to the dining room Mackenzie looked at me with interest - "A Dominie in Doubt" by A. S. Neill