How Do You Spell MACMILLAN?
Correct spelling for the English word "Macmillan" is [m_ə_k_m_ˈɪ_l_ə_n], [məkmˈɪlən], [məkmˈɪlən]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MACMILLAN
Below is the list of 25 misspellings for the word "macmillan". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for MACMILLAN
- New York Macmillan 1900 Pages 164 223 contain a summary of the main facts about Chinese Buddhism by an authority - "Buddhism and Buddhists in China" by Lewis Hodus
- New York The MacMillan Company 1912 All rights reserved Copyright 1911 by the MacMillan Company - "Craftsmanship in Teaching" by William Chandler Bagley
- These two extremely interesting papers of Wallace are printed as the two first chapters of his book Natural Selection and Tropical Nature published by MacMillan a book so fascinating I would beg all my hearers and readers who have not read it to do so - "Socialism: Positive and Negative" by Robert Rives La Monte
- The question had fired Lady MacMillan to excitement as Reverend Mother knew it would - "The Guests Of Hercules" by C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson
- Lady MacMillan was a large very absent minded and extremely near sighted lady like her half sister Mary's adored Reverend Mother but neither so warm hearted nor so intelligent - "The Guests Of Hercules" by C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson