How Do You Spell MACOMB?
Correct spelling for the English word "Macomb" is [m_ˈa_k_əʊ_m], [mˈakə͡ʊm], [mˈakəʊm]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for MACOMB
- The Macomb for such they were produced from their waist belts quills closed at each end which contained gold - "The Ruined Cities of Zululand" by Hugh Mulleneux Walmsley
- The price at which Mr Macomb made his purchase was eight pence per acre payable in five annual instalments without interest with permission to discount for prompt payment at six per cent - "Memoirs of Aaron Burr, Complete" by Matthew L. Davis
- He sank the dies for many of the medals voted to War of 1812 leaders did the obverse die work for a number of Indian peace medals and is believed to have designed the swords given by the State of New York to Generals Brown Scott Gaines and Macomb - "American Military Insignia 1800-1851" by J. Duncan Campbell
- Brother Ford's fields of labor had been Hamilton Grove Macomb and Oneida Indian Mission - "Thirty Years in the Itinerancy" by Wesson Gage Miller
- The Macomb show master caracal for this said Luji laughing - "The Ruined Cities of Zululand" by Hugh Mulleneux Walmsley