How Do You Spell MAGS?
Correct spelling for the English word "mags" is [ mˈaɡz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MAGS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "MAGS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- mgs (100.0%)
Usage Examples for MAGS
- " Space- Trails, and Other Worlds, and Wonder- Stories; mags like that. - "Murder in the Gunroom" by Henry Beam Piper
- At the interior crane controls, Clay swung Beulah's crane and cable mags towards the wreckage. - "Code Three" by Rick Raphael
- One of the pair was a well- known science fiction fan, who had appeared once or twice in the " pro mags as fans designate journals like this one. - "Suite Mentale" by Gordon Randall Garrett
- We have plenty of basic supplies, but we may be short of audio- mags and other things for the men." - "Rip Foster in Ride the Gray Planet" by Harold Leland Goodwin
- Of course, he had seen all the films, audio- mags and books concerning it, and he had tried to see the weekly spacecast. - "Rip Foster in Ride the Gray Planet" by Harold Leland Goodwin