How Do You Spell MAIT?
Correct spelling for the English word "mait" is [ mˈe͡ɪt] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for MAIT
- This might throw some light, perchance- Mait - "The Bride of Fort Edward" by Delia Bacon
- Gien ye please, sir, struck in Davy, Maister Trahvers gied me my mait an' I tuik it, 'cause I hed no sil'er to buy ony: I houp it wasna stealin', sir. - "The Marquis of Lossie" by George MacDonald
- There's never a baiting- place till- Mait - "The Bride of Fort Edward" by Delia Bacon
- " I'll bring 'un mait said Eli. - "The Birthright" by Joseph Hocking
- Tha's true, but what 'bout yer mait - "The Birthright" by Joseph Hocking