How Do You Spell MAIT?
Correct spelling for the English word "MAIT" is [m_ˈeɪ_t], [mˈe͡ɪt], [mˈeɪt]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for MAIT
- This might throw some light perchance Mait - "The Bride of Fort Edward" by Delia Bacon
- Gien ye please sir struck in Davy Maister Trahvers gied me my mait an' I tuik it 'cause I hed no sil'er to buy ony I houp it wasna stealin' sir - "The Marquis of Lossie" by George MacDonald
- There's never a baiting place till Mait - "The Bride of Fort Edward" by Delia Bacon
- I'll bring 'un mait said Eli - "The Birthright" by Joseph Hocking
- Tha's true but what 'bout yer mait - "The Birthright" by Joseph Hocking