How Do You Spell MAIT?
Correct spelling for the English word "MAIT" is [m_ˈeɪ_t], [mˈe͡ɪt], [mˈeɪt]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MAIT
Below is the list of 43 misspellings for the word "mait". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for MAIT
- This might throw some light perchance Mait - "The Bride of Fort Edward" by Delia Bacon
- Gien ye please sir struck in Davy Maister Trahvers gied me my mait an' I tuik it 'cause I hed no sil'er to buy ony I houp it wasna stealin' sir - "The Marquis of Lossie" by George MacDonald
- There's never a baiting place till Mait - "The Bride of Fort Edward" by Delia Bacon
- I'll bring 'un mait said Eli - "The Birthright" by Joseph Hocking
- Tha's true but what 'bout yer mait - "The Birthright" by Joseph Hocking