How Do You Spell MALLS?
Correct spelling for the English word "malls" is [ mˈalz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MALLS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "MALLS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- mals (100.0%)
Usage Examples for MALLS
- He stood at the huge window of Senator Brogan's office, looking out at the shimmering sunlight on one of Washington's green malls - "The Last Straw" by William J. Smith
- They have established malls and post offices. - "The True Citizen, How To Become One" by W. F. Markwick, D. D. and W. A. Smith, A. B.
- From where she stood, in dyed shadow, a figure only less golden than the cloth, she heard the hollow ring of the caulking malls and the harsh rustle of the palms. - "San CristÃ³bal de la Habana" by Joseph Hergesheimer
- There were open squares and parkways and malls and it did not smell like a city at all. - "The Pirates of Ersatz" by Murray Leinster
- Inside the inclosure, in the malls along under the trees, upon the grass, away back to the pond, were heaps of merchandise. - "The Other Girls" by Mrs. A. D. T. Whitney