How Do You Spell MAMMOTH?
Correct spelling for the English word "mammoth" is [ mˈaməθ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for mammoth
Below is the list of 31 misspellings for the word "mammoth". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for mammoth
- " Go to Epstein's for Everything You Wear," it said in large type, and added, " The Square Deal Mammoth Store." - "Ruggles of Red Gap" by Harry Leon Wilson
- It was so huge and so deep that Dotty's small face under it looked as if it had got lost in Mammoth Cave. - "Little Prudy's Dotty Dimple" by Sophie May
- She dazzled New York with a mammoth flower fete in the summer of 1837; and once more, heedless of people's opinions, ruled as queen of New York's little social realm. - "Superwomen" by Albert Payson Terhune
- Mammoth Cave, the largest of these caverns, consists of a labyrinth of chambers and winding galleries whose total length is said to be as much as thirty miles. - "The Elements of Geology" by William Harmon Norton
- But before the time of the cave men, it was warm in England and France, and the mammoth went to live there then. - "The Cave Boy of the Age of Stone" by Margaret A. McIntyre