How Do You Spell MANS?
Correct spelling for the English word "mans" is [ mˈanz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MANS
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "MANS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- mens (96.9%)
- ans (3.1%)
Usage Examples for MANS
- Had Mr Dean been only called upon explicitly to state his Charges, if he had any, against Dr Lee, I believe he would not have attempted it, and a Scrutiny of any Mans Character but his own would have been unnecessary. - "The Original Writings of Samuel Adams, Volume 4" by Samuel Adams
- Affiky mans open 'e y- eye big; 'e 'stonish'. - "Nights With Uncle Remus" by Joel Chandler Harris
- There be wise men, and of them the great learned man Plutarch that tooke vpon them to perswade the benefite that men receiue by their enemies, which though it may be true in manner of Paradoxe, yet I finde mans frailtie to be naturally such, and always hath beene, that he cannot conceiue it in his owne case, nor shew that patience and moderation in such greifs, as becommeth the man perfite and accomplisht in all vertue: but either in deede or by word, he will seeke reuenge against them that malice him, or practise his harmes, specially such foes as oppose themselues to a mans loues. - "The Arte of English Poesie" by George Puttenham
- By the taking of Le Mans in 1063, William made still further preparation for the greater fight that was to come. - "The Story of Rouen" by Sir Theodore Andrea Cook
- In the one case it is unhappily undeniable; no mans conscience, no conceivable sense of right and wrong, but must more or less feel as did Coleridge's the double violence done it in the upshot of Measure for Measure. - "A Study of Shakespeare" by Algernon Charles Swinburne