How Do You Spell MARDI?
Correct spelling for the English word "MARDI" is [m_ˈɑː_d_ɪ], [mˈɑːdɪ], [mˈɑːdɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for MARDI
- His Father was too Serious a Man to get out in Mardi Gras Clothes and hammer a Ball from one Red Flag to another - "Fables in Slang" by George Ade
- Ever been in New Orleans about Mardi Gras time Mr Haines - "A Gentleman from Mississippi" by Thomas A. Wise
- After dinner down to the Old Swan and by the way called at Michell's and there did see Betty and that was all for either she is shy or foolish and su mardi hath no mind para laiser me see su moher - "Diary of Samuel Pepys, Complete Transcribed From The Shorthand Manuscript In The Pepysian Library Magdalene College Cambridge By The Rev. Mynors Bright" by Samuel Pepys Commentator: Lord Braybrooke
- Cries of delight were arising on all sides as the favours were revealed most handsome favours even for Mardi Gras - "The Mardi Gras Mystery" by H. Bedford-Jones
- Here said he you are a friend of the lady and parlez vous so much better than I can you tell me whether this is for Jeudi or Lundi or Mardi or whether it means no day at all - "Recollections of Europe" by J. Fenimore Cooper