How Do You Spell MAS?
Correct spelling for the English word "mas" is [ mˈas] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MAS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "MAS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- mai (100.0%)
Usage Examples for MAS
- A Dios, a Dios, hasta mas ver, Sibila, a Dios! - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers" by Georg Ebers
- Send 'em home to their mas - "The Cock-House at Fellsgarth" by Talbot Baines Reed
- I pointed out to him that 'el mas inclito' meant the most illustrious, and that the Spanish for the expression he wanted was 'el mas humilde'. - "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons" by Jacques Casanova de Seingalt
- Mas no hay ya en ello que hablar: But there's no need to talk of that. - "Don Juan Tenorio" by JosÃ© Zorrilla Translated by N. K. Mayberry & A. S. Kline
- It is on account of this tricky instinct of the rhea that the gauchos say, " El avestruz es el mas gaucho de los animales," which means that the ostrich, in its resourcefulness and the tricks it practises to save itself when hard pressed, is as clever as the gaucho knows himself to be. - "Far Away and Long Ago" by W. H. Hudson