How Do You Spell MAZDA?
Correct spelling for the English word "mazda" is [ mˈazdə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MAZDA
Below is the list of 36 misspellings for the word "MAZDA". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for MAZDA
- 36. Ahura- Mazda 127, 145; and Bel, 146. Alexander, 135; of Aphrodisias, 276 n. - "The Oriental Religions in Roman Paganism" by Franz Cumont
- Was not Mazda turning against them? - "A Victor of Salamis" by William Stearns Davis
- Hear us, O Mazda - "The Story of the Other Wise Man" by Henry Van Dyke
- Mazda speed you, sir, for we are off. - "A Victor of Salamis" by William Stearns Davis
- And here, if anywhere, on Mazda's wide, green earth, can the trouble- tossed have peace. - "A Victor of Salamis" by William Stearns Davis