How Do You Spell MAZDA?
Correct spelling for the English word "MAZDA" is [m_ˈa_z_d_ə], [mˈazdə], [mˈazdə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MAZDA
Below is the list of 36 misspellings for the word "mazda". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for MAZDA
- 36 Ahura Mazda 127 145 and Bel 146 Alexander 135 of Aphrodisias 276 n - "The Oriental Religions in Roman Paganism" by Franz Cumont
- Was not Mazda turning against them - "A Victor of Salamis" by William Stearns Davis
- Hear us O Mazda - "The Story of the Other Wise Man" by Henry Van Dyke
- Mazda speed you sir for we are off - "A Victor of Salamis" by William Stearns Davis
- And here if anywhere on Mazda's wide green earth can the trouble tossed have peace - "A Victor of Salamis" by William Stearns Davis