How Do You Spell MAZDA?
Correct spelling for the English word "mazda" is [ mˈazdə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MAZDA
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "MAZDA". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- madhav (100.0%)
Usage Examples for MAZDA
- 36. Ahura- Mazda 127, 145; and Bel, 146. Alexander, 135; of Aphrodisias, 276 n. - "The Oriental Religions in Roman Paganism" by Franz Cumont
- Was not Mazda turning against them? - "A Victor of Salamis" by William Stearns Davis
- Hear us, O Mazda - "The Story of the Other Wise Man" by Henry Van Dyke
- Mazda speed you, sir, for we are off. - "A Victor of Salamis" by William Stearns Davis
- And here, if anywhere, on Mazda's wide, green earth, can the trouble- tossed have peace. - "A Victor of Salamis" by William Stearns Davis