How Do You Spell MCCALL?
Correct spelling for the English word "mccall" is [ məkˈɔːl] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MCCALL
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "MCCALL". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- mcall (40.0%)
- macall (20.0%)
- maccall (40.0%)
Usage Examples for MCCALL
- The pencil seemed a tiny toy in his thick roughened fingers: 'To Mr. Andrew McCall Chairman Queen's Arms Slate Club. - "Tales of the Five Towns" by Arnold Bennett
- Some of the McCall boys ran out. - "Children of the Market Place" by Edgar Lee Masters
- But McCall was reinforced by other divisions; Longstreet was thrown on to the defensive by superior numbers, and when Hill was at length put in, it was with difficulty that the fierce counterblows of the Federals were beaten off. - "Stonewall Jackson And The American Civil War" by G. F. R. Henderson
- I am very much interested in the story McCall told us. - "Death Points a Finger" by Will Levinrew
- " Guess I'd better go the first thing tomorrow morning," stated Jimmy, seeing that McCall wanted to change the subject. - "Death Points a Finger" by Will Levinrew