How Do You Spell MECH?
Correct spelling for the English word "mech" is [ mˈɛt͡ʃ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for MECH
- How did you come out in Math and Mech - "Peggy Stewart at School" by Gabrielle E. Jackson
- And get that defense mech as soon as possible. - "The Telenizer" by Don Thompson
- We did- and found the rest of the girl mech - "The Love of Frank Nineteen" by David Carpenter Knight
- You must report the mech missing. - "Second Sight" by Basil Eugene Wells
- Too bad we can't run an engine- to- mech check, before taking off. - "Deepfreeze" by Robert Donald Locke