How Do You Spell MENS?
Correct spelling for the English word "mens" is [ mˈɛnz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for MENS
- She might just as well have dressed up her maids in mens clothes, and with less trouble. - "A New System; or, an Analysis of Antient Mythology. Volume II. (of VI.)" by Jacob Bryant
- Brer Rabbit say dey ain't no danger er dat, 'kaze he one er deze yer kinder mens w'en dey er kotch once deyer kotch fer good. - "Nights With Uncle Remus" by Joel Chandler Harris
- " The yard's full o' mens Yankees," she gasped, just as the General and Hugh rose from the table. - "Two Little Confederates" by Thomas Nelson Page
- Would you were halfe so honest: Mens prayers then would seeke you, not their feares Gard. - "Henry-VIII" by Shakespeare, William
- I say, all these Particulars consider'd; Can it be supposed they were so soon transacted as those do fancy, who take their Measure from the Summary Moses gives us, who did not write to gratifie Mens Curiosity, but to transmit what was necessary and sufficient for us to know. - "Acetaria: A Discourse of Sallets" by John Evelyn