How Do You Spell MER?
Correct spelling for the English word "MER" is [m_ˈɜː], [mˈɜː], [mˈɜː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MER
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "mer". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for MER
- Mer another small town follows twelve kilometres farther on - "Castles and Chateaux of Old Touraine and the Loire Country" by Francis Miltoun
- Reply M Herdier 29 rue Wissocq Boulogne sur Mer - "The Esperantist, Complete" by Various
- Home Marie Louise home home home to Bernay sur Mer - "The Belovéd Traitor" by Frank L. Packard
- Las' one day Brer Buzzud come sailin' all 'roun' en 'roun' wid dat 'Boo boo boo my filler mer loo ' but Brer Fox he keep dark en Brer Buzzud he tuck'n spishun dat Brer Fox wuz done dead - "Nights With Uncle Remus" by Joel Chandler Harris
- You had been to Fontainebleau with him and had undertaken a voyage to your diocese which is Belle Ile en Mer I believe - "Louise de la Valliere" by Alexandre Dumas, Pere