How Do You Spell MER?
Correct spelling for the English word "mer" is [ mˈɜː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for MER
- Mer another small town, follows, twelve kilometres farther on. - "Castles and Chateaux of Old Touraine and the Loire Country" by Francis Miltoun
- Reply M. Herdier, 29, rue Wissocq, Boulogne- sur- Mer - "The Esperantist, Complete" by Various
- Home, Marie- Louise, home, home, home- to Bernay- sur- Mer - "The Belovéd Traitor" by Frank L. Packard
- Las', one day Brer Buzzud come sailin' all 'roun' en 'roun' wid dat 'Boo, boo, boo, my filler- mer loo, ' but Brer Fox, he keep dark en Brer Buzzud, he tuck'n spishun dat Brer Fox wuz done dead. - "Nights With Uncle Remus" by Joel Chandler Harris
- You had been to Fontainebleau with him, and had undertaken a voyage to your diocese, which is Belle- Ile- en- Mer I believe. - "Louise de la Valliere" by Alexandre Dumas, Pere