How Do You Spell MIC?
Correct spelling for the English word "mic" is [ mˈa͡ɪk] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MIC
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "MIC". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- mics (25.0%)
- misc (75.0%)
Usage Examples for MIC
- Hershie hastily closed his comm and cleared his throat, adjusted his mic and addressed the crowd. - "Super Man and the Bug Out" by Cory Doctorow
- 17, and other passages, In Hiphil it means: " to make painful," Mic - "Christology of the Old Testament: And a Commentary on the Messianic Predictions. Vol. 2" by Ernst Hengstenberg
- Spores globose, even, violaceous, 7- 9 mic - "The Myxomycetes of the Miami Valley, Ohio" by A. P. Morgan
- Man is commanded in the law: " Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself;" compare Mic - "Christology of the Old Testament: And a Commentary on the Messianic Predictions, v. 1" by Ernst Wilhelm Hengstenberg
- " Thank you, Jeanine," Dan said, taking back the mic - "Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom" by Cory Doctorow