How Do You Spell MIGHTY?
Correct spelling for the English word "mighty" is [ mˈa͡ɪti] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for mighty
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "mighty". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- xxxx (2.1%)
- myght (2.1%)
- mightly (83.0%)
- migthy (4.3%)
- migth (2.1%)
- ihtfy (6.4%)
Usage Examples for mighty
- Your father and mother will be mighty glad to get you back home, and I am sure your father will see to it that you- that you'll have no more cause to run away from home." - "Dorian" by Nephi Anderson
- She was mighty good to me, but I know she didn't like me. - "The Little Shepherd of Kingdom Come" by John Fox
- You'll find that I can take everything in mighty quick. - "Taken Alive" by E. P. Roe
- I was mighty glad to see him, and me and him set and talked about old times till the sun went down. - "Aunt Jane of Kentucky" by Eliza Calvert Hall
- I tell you I'm mighty proud o' them three chuldern! - "The Turmoil A Novel" by Booth Tarkington