How Do You Spell MINDE?
Correct spelling for the English word "minde" is [ mˈa͡ɪnd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MINDE
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "MINDE". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ming (100.0%)
Usage Examples for MINDE
- I will not heere discourse of the wickednes and mischiefes wherevnto the couetous men subiect themselues to attaine to these goodes, whereby their conscience is filled with a perpetuall remorse, which neuer leaues them in quiet: sufficeth that in this ouer vehement exercise, which busieth and abuseth the greatest part of the world, the body is slaine, the minde is weakened, the soule is lost without any pleasure or contentment. - "A Discourse of Life and Death, by Mornay; and Antonius by Garnier" by Philippe de Mornay Robert Garnier
- But how much more I found reason to like him, the more I set all the strength of my minde to conceale it. - "A History of English Prose Fiction" by Bayard Tuckerman
- But that which is worse, is where those that remaine, continue in the very same errour, and liev in the verie same disorder and consider not, that those who in olde time would keepe their states, caused to be done these thinges, which of me hath beene reasoned, and that their studies were, to prepare the body to diseases, and the minde not to feare perills. - "Machiavelli, Volume I The Art of War; and The Prince" by Niccolò Machiavelli
- Having a Soldier's minde to Rifle him, I searched for jewels, but found only five Pieces of Eight about him. - "Devon, Its Moorlands, Streams and Coasts" by Rosalind Northcote
- Some one sets downe a bound in his minde - "A Discourse of Life and Death, by Mornay; and Antonius by Garnier" by Philippe de Mornay Robert Garnier