How Do You Spell MINERS?
Correct spelling for the English word "miners" is [ mˈa͡ɪnəz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MINERS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "MINERS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- minners (100.0%)
Usage Examples for MINERS
- He began the work by again using iron pillars, the task of the miners being to bore holes in the rock in which to fix them. - "A Yacht Voyage Round England" by W.H.G. Kingston
- You are not feeling anxious about the miners - "The Obstacle Race" by Ethel M. Dell
- Miners from all the country around, when they came to town, crowded his shop for a delightful change from the usual cabin fare. - "A Gold Hunter's Experience" by Chalkley J. Hambleton
- The miners came down from their work in the hills, and had not seen a child's face for many days; when they caught sight of Aronsen's little ones playing in the yard, they would talk kindly to them at once, as if they had met three puppies at play. - "Growth of the Soil" by Knut Hamsun
- Then home by coach again and to my office, where late with Captain Miners about the East India business. - "Diary of Samuel Pepys, Complete Transcribed From The Shorthand Manuscript In The Pepysian Library Magdalene College Cambridge By The Rev. Mynors Bright" by Samuel Pepys Commentator: Lord Braybrooke