How Do You Spell MINNIE?
Correct spelling for the English word "minnie" is [ mˈɪni] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Minnie
Below is the list of 7 misspellings for the word "Minnie". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- minne (25.9%)
- minmize (3.7%)
- minny (7.4%)
- minie (51.9%)
- ingnite (3.7%)
- minize (3.7%)
- mickey (3.7%)
Usage Examples for Minnie
- But do, Minnie won't you, let me arrange your hair? - "Minnie's Sacrifice" by Frances Ellen Watkins Harper
- After the Commodore heard the news Mr. Barnum said to him: Never mind, Commodore; Minnie Warren is a better match for you anyhow. - "The-Life-of-Phineas-T-Barnum" by Benton, Joel
- " Minnie and I never quarrel. - "Lucy Maud Montgomery Short Stories, 1905 to 1906" by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- " You mean- that this is not our home any more," said Minnie - "A Country Gentleman and his Family" by Mrs. (Margaret) Oliphant
- These impressions heaped up the measure, goodness knew, of what would serve for Minnie's curiosity- she was familiarly Minnie to us; the point remaining all along, however, that, impatient at having overmuch to wait, I rejoiced in possession of the exact vivid terms in which I should image George Eliot to her. - "Notes of a Son and Brother" by Henry James