How Do You Spell MINS?
Correct spelling for the English word "MINS" is [m_ˈɪ_n_z], [mˈɪnz], [mˈɪnz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for MINS
- By all mins senhor there is no harm in that - "Dead Men Tell No Tales" by E. W. Hornung
- On the Yarra the Victorian Eight of 1889 is said to have rowed two measured miles in 10 mins - "Rowing" by Rudolf Chambers Lehmann
- The inner satellite of Mars moves round in 7 hours 39 mins - "The Story of the Heavens" by Robert Stawell Ball
- The land was torn at the time of the entry of the foreigners by the rivalry of two great families the Yi's the blood relatives of the King and the Mins the family of the Queen - "Korea's Fight for Freedom" by F.A. McKenzie
- We want his asseestance in getting the gold back to the sea he will be glad enough to give it now that his pet bird has flown after that by all mins - "Dead Men Tell No Tales" by E. W. Hornung