How Do You Spell MINS?
Correct spelling for the English word "mins" is [ mˈɪnz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MINS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "MINS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- mis (100.0%)
Usage Examples for MINS
- By all mins senhor; there is no harm in that. - "Dead Men Tell No Tales" by E. W. Hornung
- On the Yarra the Victorian Eight of 1889 is said to have rowed two measured miles in 10 mins - "Rowing" by Rudolf Chambers Lehmann
- The inner satellite of Mars moves round in 7 hours, 39 mins - "The Story of the Heavens" by Robert Stawell Ball
- The land was torn, at the time of the entry of the foreigners, by the rivalry of two great families- the Yi's, the blood relatives of the King, and the Mins the family of the Queen. - "Korea's Fight for Freedom" by F.A. McKenzie
- We want his asseestance in getting the gold back to the sea; he will be glad enough to give it, now that his pet bird has flown; after that- by all mins - "Dead Men Tell No Tales" by E. W. Hornung