How Do You Spell MISSPELL?
Correct spelling for the English word "misspell" is [ mɪsspˈɛl] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for misspell
Below is the list of 7 misspellings for the word "misspell". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- mizspell (3.8%)
- misspel (5.8%)
- mispelled (9.6%)
- misspelll (7.7%)
- mispell (65.4%)
- missspell (1.9%)
- mispel (5.8%)
Usage Examples for misspell
- It pleased me the more coming from the States, where I have met not much recognition, save from the buccaneers, and above all from pirates who misspell my name. - "The Works of Robert Louis Stevenson - Swanston Edition Vol. 24 (of 25)" by Robert Louis Stevenson Other: Andrew Lang
- And I'd take good care to misspell a bunch of words! - "The Monk of Hambleton" by Armstrong Livingston
- They'll misspell it, but the old lady will get a kick. - "Master of the Moondog" by Stanley Mullen
- Recording Errors 70. Keep a list of all the words you misspell copying them several times in correct form. - "The Century Handbook of Writing" by Garland Greever Easley S. Jones
- I could easily misspell if I chose; but how, even then, could I, for instance, make you hear her way of saying " about"? - "Lady Baltimore" by Owen Wister