What is the correct spelling for 0VER?
This word (0Ver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 0VER
- aver Let me aver, that there are thousands and ten thousands, who have worse stories to tell than this would appear to be, had I not interested thee in the progress to my great end.
- e'er Did'st thou e'er breathe a sigh to me, And I not breathe as deep to thee?
- er "That ain't nothin', 'cept ther shadder er ther ship," he said.
- ever No other girl can ever be as dear to me as you are.
- Fer Th' old gentleman hev a done fer hisself.
- GER "And it came to pass on a day that my son-in-law was away at the Ger Rebbe's, there was a fair in the town, and my daughter was in child-bed.
- Her Her mind is on other things.
- o'er To walk as spirits do, in brakes all day, And, when the darkness comes, to glide in paths That lead to graves; and in the silent vault, Where lies your own pale shroud, to hover o'er it, Striving to enter your forbidden corpse.
- over Look it all over, Elizabeth.
- veer She became clever at avoiding causes of disagreement; she listened, nodded, agreed, with a boiling heart, and had the satisfaction of having Martin's viewpoint veer the next day, or the next hour, to meet her own secret conviction.
- VEG Monday curry an' rice, fresh meat an' two veg.
- Vera He was therefore looking his best when he rode in to take possession of Vera Cruz.
- verb I can tell the parts of the verb J'aime, tu aimes, il aime; it goes so far, sir, and no farther.
- very Does it very much matter?
- vet Lo, sirs, this Folly teacheth aye: For where Conscience cometh with his cunning, Vet Folly full featly shall make him blind.
- vex Why do you vex your self, so much, Madam?
- Yer Yer did love me then, Tom, didn't yer?