What is the correct spelling for 1040A?
This word (1040A) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for 1040A
- aa The Ann Arbor Railroad (reporting mark AA) was an American railroad that operated between Toledo, Ohio and Elberta and Frankfort, Michigan (about 294 route miles) with train ferry operations across Lake Michigan.
- ai It seems at first almost hopeless to ask such questions as why the addition of a mere d should change love present into love past, or why the termination ai in French, if added to aimer, should convey the idea of love to come.
- ar "That ar young Stetson ain't much like his dad," said one.
- au Mr. Hirsch took out his tape-line, and measured Leonora's figure with the skill of au experienced tailor.
- ba Ah, my dearest, sweetest Ba; how entirely I love you!
- AAA Cairo spent most of the 1997 season with the AAA Iowa Cubs, where he hit .